The Best Value for Light Commercial & Residential Concrete Services in North Orange County and the Temecula, Murrieta, De Luz & La Cresta Area
JNS Concrete is North Orange County's trusted concrete contractor. We specialize in all residential and commercial concrete projects, such as:
- Concrete flatwork - driveways, patios, sidewalks, carparks, factory/warehouse floors and ramps
- Concrete repairs - cracks, broken or deteriorated concrete, uneven floors
- Blockwalls - property line block walls, planter walls, plaster & stucco block walls, retaining walls
- Brickwork - front entry steps, brick planters, columns and brick ribbons for concrete flatwork
- Decorative cement - stamped and colored concrete, diamond cut patterns, salt, acid, and exposed aggregate finishes
When it comes to our concrete work, we always deliver exceptional, long-lasting results in a timely manner at a fair price. All work is supervised by the owner who has been in the building and construction industry for more than 25 years. With his extensive knowledge and experience, you can trust him to understand what each job needs, identify potential obstacles and pitfalls, provide valuable recommendations that can help you save money, achieve better results, and ensure that all workmanship meets with the industry's leading standards for quality, safety, and durability.
JNS Concrete Is the Trusted Choice to Have Your Concrete, Cement & Masonry Projects Done Right the First Time, Every Time -- Quality Materials. Expert Workmanship. No Short Cuts.
At JNS Concrete, we're here to help homeowners and commercial clients realize a broad range of concrete projects, from small jobs, like pouring concrete to create the base or footing for a fountain or garden shed, to large jobs, such as the installation of a concrete warehouse floor or factory driveway. We can work from plans or create a design from a photo or sketch, and will take care of everything from ordering concrete and handling any demolition to applying protective or decorative finishes. With every job, we take the time to communicate with our clients and continuously confirm that our work aligns with their vision. By working with great care, paying attention to details, and applying our decades of experience, we are able to produce work that not only looks great, but is also long lasting and functionally reliable. As a testament to the quality of our work and superior customer service, a large percentage of our customers use our services repeatedly and also refer us to their friends and family.
Experienced, Licensed Concrete Contractor Serving Anaheim, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Brea, Huntington Beach, La Habra, Irvine & Surrounding Cities
Call JNS Concrete today and tell us about your concrete project anywhere in Fullerton, Anaheim, Brea, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, or other city in North Orange County, as well as the Temecula, Murrieta, De Luz, Wine Country, and La Cresta area. We offer free on-site estimates and upfront, accurate quotes. We complete all of our projects in a professional and efficient manner with the appropriate materials and an experienced team.
JNS Concrete Your Go-To Concrete Contractor:
- All Jobs Owner Supervised
- 20+ Years of Experience in the Construction Industry
- Superior Customer Service
- Stellar Reputation in North O.C.
- Honest Building Practices
- Upfront, Accurate Quotes
- Free On-Site Estimates
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Fully Licensed & Insured
We Offer Exceptional Work at a Fair Price for All of the Following:
- Concrete Patios
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Concrete Stairs/Steps
- Concrete Warehouse Floors
- Concrete Garage Floors
- Carpark Driveways
- Commercial Driveways
- Residential Driveways
- Concrete Shed Bases
- Concrete Repairs
- Concrete Driveway Repairs
- Colored Concrete
- Stamped Concrete
- Overlay Concrete
- Block Retaining Walls
- Block Walls
- Plaster & Stucco Finish Block Walls
- Block Planter Walls
Jonathan and James did a block wall for me 3 years ago and last week I asked them to do a repair on a different block wall. Three years ago they did such a good job and followed the recommended city permit instructions which must have been a pain as the footing had . . .
- JNS Concrete completed this concrete overlay in Anaheim, CA. We increased the thickness of the concrete floor in this storage area by pouring an additional 2-3 inches of concrete on top of the existing floor.